CoachStevieB on Twitter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He has risen!

The Lord has risen, He has risen indeed!
May you all be blessed this easter as we celebrate the death & resurection of our Lord Jesus Christ, as we celebrate what the Lord our God did for us, something that none of us can & ever will understand. That, as it says in John 3v16, "for the Lord loved us so much that He sent His one & only begotten son to die for us, so for whoever should believe in Him will have eternal, everlasting life".

God bless all as we celebrate.
SB


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments:

Good Reads

  • The Bible
  • The Me I want to Be - John Ortberg
  • When the game is over, it all goes back in the box - John Ortberg
  • Holy Discontent - Bill Hybels
  • Courageous Leadership - Bill Hybels
  • Leading Like Jesus - Ken Blanchard
  • Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell

Book Review Corner

Holy Discontent - Bill Hybels

The author challenges us to say what is our / my Holy Discontent. What is that thing that you just feel I must do something about, at whatever the cost! He uses the example of a Mother Theresa in India, a Martin Luther King who said I cant stand for racism and inequality any more.

What did I take from this book? Well what is my Holy Discontent? What is that thing that drives me deep to the core and at whatever cost I must do!