CoachStevieB on Twitter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blessings

Man I have said this a few times, but as we can see I have not been posting. But I am on leave this week and next and I am going to attempt to post and catch up on the life of us over the last 18 months.

It truly has been amazing and the blessings are too many too count. But sitting here at home this morning watching Robyn and mine's new bundle of Joy, Zoe. Wacthing her change, the emotions, the reactions and how she responds to Robyn & myself, makes me realise how blessed we truly are.

No comments:

Good Reads

  • The Bible
  • The Me I want to Be - John Ortberg
  • When the game is over, it all goes back in the box - John Ortberg
  • Holy Discontent - Bill Hybels
  • Courageous Leadership - Bill Hybels
  • Leading Like Jesus - Ken Blanchard
  • Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell

Book Review Corner

Holy Discontent - Bill Hybels

The author challenges us to say what is our / my Holy Discontent. What is that thing that you just feel I must do something about, at whatever the cost! He uses the example of a Mother Theresa in India, a Martin Luther King who said I cant stand for racism and inequality any more.

What did I take from this book? Well what is my Holy Discontent? What is that thing that drives me deep to the core and at whatever cost I must do!